Private School Consultant
About Vested Academics
Vested Academics offers professional educational services to students and families across the United States and abroad. Committed to helping its clients succeed, Vested Academics prides itself on hiring outstanding consultants, providing top-notch customer service, and guiding its clients toward achieving their educational goals.
Our Private School Consultants offer our K-12 client families a variety of individualized guidance services, including academic advising, school searches, admissions consulting, and application support.
Private School Consultant
- Provide professional guidance, assessments, and consulting services in person and via phone and video conference
- Facilitate client workshops on private school admissions and present on behalf of the Company at planned events (both in person and via video conference)
- Conduct independent research outside of client sessions
ALL applicants MUST BE MASSACHUSETTS RESIDENTS
ALL applicants must successfully pass state and national background checks
ALL applicants must possess or be willing to obtain a membership to a professional educational consulting association/organization in the United States
ALL applicants must have:
- 10 years or more of professional experience
- Excellent work references
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluency in English
Candidates must possess a master’s degree or doctorate in school counseling, education psychology, or a related field.
- Must be able to regularly commute to Norwell, MA office
- Five or more years of professional work experience at either a private elementary or secondary school or as an educational consultant.
- Possess the experience, humility, and tact necessary to work ethically and professionally with a diverse clientele
- Possess the technical and professional skills required to work remotely, including collaborating with company writing coaches, application coaches, and staff to ensure deadlines are met
- Outstanding verbal communication skills, especially when communicating with parents, students, and colleagues or facilitating workshops or webinars
- Have excellent instincts for managing client stress and anxiety, the ability to navigate the requests of a demanding clientele, and the foresight to head off problems before they arise
- Possess a high degree of professionalism, expertise, and the maturity to reach out to others for input and advice
- The ability to tactfully negotiate complicated family dynamics while upholding accepted professional and ethical standards
- Be excited about working for an established company with a tight-knit team, flexible hours, and the potential for personal and financial growth