Last updated: October 25, 2017
Information We Collect
Information you give us.
We receive and store information you enter on the Websites or give to us in other ways, such as through email, through email signup forms (made available through MailChimp), or the “Contact Us” section of the Site. For example, we receive and store your email address, name, and phone number when you provide it through the Sites. We use third parties to schedule services that you sign up for, to profess payments, and to perform other functions, so we do not receive and store certain information about you, including your payment information, although we do have access to this information through our third-party providers.
Information generated from your interaction with the Sites.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with the Sites. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” (which are discussed in more detail below).
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Websites and the services we provide on them. We also use this information to do the following:
- To identify and communicate with you;
- To respond to your requests/inquiries;
- To service your purchases;
- To contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send;
- To inform our marketing strategy and approach;
- To Maintain Google Analytic Reports which track non-personal Website traffic activity for the purpose of improving the website and providing the best services possible to Website visitors/users, including determining the content of greatest interests to Website visitors and what types of devices are accessing the Website; and/or restore lost data or help resolve Website visitor issues.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Your information may be shared with contractors and/or other third-party partners to the extent necessary for those organizations to provide services to us or to users. Any such organizations who receive user information for this purpose are required to keep the information confidential and only use it to provide services to us or our Sites users.
We may also provide your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- If you have authorized us to do so;
- We are legally required to do so, for example, in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process;
- It is necessary to protect the legal rights, privacy, or safety of our organization, its subsidiaries, and/or affiliates, or our employees, agents, and/or contractors;
- To protect against fraud or other illegal activity or for risk management purposes;
- To protect the safety and security of visitors to the Websites;
- To permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that you may sustain; and/or
- To enforce the Terms of Service.
We may also share aggregate, non-personal information about website usage with third parties. This aggregate information does not contain any personal information about our users.
Controlling Your Personal Information
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and what we do with it so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. If you choose, you may restrict our collection or use of your information through the Website in the following ways:
- Do not submit information through the Websites.
- Do not visit third-party websites through the Websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
- Do not send us e-mails.
Log Data & Google Analytics
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Sites (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Websites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We also use the services of Google Analytics, and may use other similar services, to collect and analyze statistical data about visitors to our Websites. We also use Google advertising services, and may use other similar services, to arrange for you to see our advertisements when you visit certain third party websites. We also use the services of MailChimp to collect certain information and to send out emails and other mailings/correspondence. Some of these analytic, advertising, and/or mailing services, like MailChimp, collect personally identifiable information about you. You may elect to opt out of the use of non-personally identifiable data by Google Analytics by downloading and installing an add-on to your web browser found at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The “help” feature on most browsers provides information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies, and how to receive a notice when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Sites.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We support Do Not Track. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
While we strive to protect the information you provide to us, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us. This is especially true for information you transmit to us via email since we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us since email does not have the security features that are built into our Websites.