The Weaver Center
- Vested Vetted Ranking: (A+)
- Professional educational testing & evaluations
- Services offered remotely & in person
For over thirty years, The Weaver Center has provided children and adults with strength-based solutions and custom evaluations to treat a wide range of school challenges, attention problems, educational, learning, psychological, behavioral and social difficulties.
About The Weaver Center
The center was founded in 1985 to improve the success of children and adults with learning and attentional differences. The objectives and direction evolved from Dr. Weaver’s personal experiences of living with dyslexia and attentional, learning, organization and self-esteem difficulties. He has assembled a multidisciplinary team of professionals who specialize in the development of effective strategies and strength-based treatment programs.
What Services Do They Provide?
Testing & Evaluations:
- Neuropsychological testing
- Educational evaluations
- Speech & language evaluations
- Emotional evaluations (social & self-confidence)
- Individuals (adults, adolescents, and children)
- Couples and Families
- Self-esteem, self-advocacy, anxiety, depression, substance abuse, anger management, parenting, adopted/blended family issues
- School Advocacy
- Cognitive behavioral strategies (ADD/ADHD management)
Why We Recommend Them
- Putting the health and safety of its clients first, The Weaver Center is now offering its testing and therapy services remotely, by video conference and several technology platforms.
- Their team can identify the specific reasons a student is having more difficulty than would be expected from his or her age and intelligence.
- They use objective data and the student’s strengths and challenges to demystify and clarify why they are struggling and, more importantly, what to do about it.
What Do They Specialize In?
The Weaver Center specializes in developing compensatory strategies for difficulties such as:
- Struggling with grades
- Lack of self-esteem
- Inability to self-advocate
- Managing conflicts at home
- Underachievement, lack of motivation
From The Weaver Center:
“Often times, the challenges we see in our clients are the result of an undiagnosed learning difficulty, including ADHD, attention and executive function struggles, and other learning problems. The Weaver Center has developed specific evaluations and treatments to address and support these types of challenges.”
Contact The Weaver Center
The Weaver Center, LLC
30 Boston Post Road
Wayland, MA 01778
T: (508) 358-1112 | ext. 210