About Vested Academics
Vested Academics offers professional educational services to students and families across the United States and abroad. Committed to helping its clients succeed, Vested Academics prides itself on hiring outstanding consultants, providing top-notch customer service, and guiding its clients toward achieving their educational goals.
Working directly with client families and alongside senior Admissions Consultants, our College Consultants meet one-on-one with students, oversee the execution of guidance plans, and coordinate with various supervisors and team members to meet project goals. Additional training in modern college admissions and academic guidance will be offered to successful applicants.
- Provide client families with professional consulting services in person and via phone and video conference
- Assist Admissions Consultants by coordinating with team members, providing administrative support, and ensuring project deadlines are met
- Conduct independent research outside of client sessions
ALL applicants MUST BE MASSACHUSETTS RESIDENTS
ALL applicants must successfully pass state and national background checks
ALL applicants must possess strong writing skills
ALL applicants must have:
- 5 years or more of professional work experience (see below for additional details)
- Excellent work references
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluency in English
Candidates must possess a master’s degree or doctorate.
- Must be able to regularly commute to Norwell, MA office
- Five or more years of professional work experience that demonstrates the skills necessary to apply for this position
- Strong writing skills and a basic understanding of the grammar, punctuation, and style choices used in the business setting.
- Possess the experience, humility, and tact necessary to work ethically and professionally with a diverse clientele
- Possess the technical and professional skills required to work remotely, including collaborating with company writing coaches, application coaches, and staff to ensure deadlines are met
- Outstanding verbal communication skills, especially when communicating with parents, students, and colleagues or facilitating workshops or webinars
- Have excellent instincts for managing client stress and anxiety, the ability to navigate the requests of a demanding clientele, and the foresight to head off problems before they arise
- Possess a high degree of professionalism, expertise, and the maturity to reach out to others for input and advice
- The ability to tactfully negotiate complicated family dynamics while upholding accepted professional and ethical standards
- Be excited about working for an established company with a tight-knit team, flexible hours, and the potential for personal and financial growth